Saturday, January 19, 2013

Loosing My V-Card



I have thought about this for a long time and have finally decided that I am ready to loose my virginity...blog virginity that is.



Let me introduce myself. 



My name is Lo, I am 20 years old and am very passionate about fitness, health, fashion, family and living a healthy life style. 

Who is Lo?

I can answer that, I am a dancer! I have danced my entire life and even though I do not dance any more I still consider myself a dancer because it will never leave me. It's a way of life and is what allows me to be the silly, no shame, free spirited person I am. I will continue to dance my way through life, whether it be in the kitchen, or randomly in the halls of the grocery store.

This is how I feel about starting this blog. I may look stupid but I'm willing to take the chance.


Do you have a J-O-B?

Job sounds so negative...It should be called a money maker because that sounds like something I want to do, and I love my money maker. Working for me is a blessing and a curse. Let me explain...I have a huge shopping addiction and I work at boutique that gets new shipments at least once a week. Basically I spend my pay check, but at least I have a cute closet.
One of the stores I work at. We painted it don't worry.



School Schmool.

 I commute to school and attend a local community college. By the end of this semester I will have my associates in business and plan on transferring to a university. I went away to a university my first year and was a dance major. I knew I was not ready to leave and came straight home after a semester...trust me that was long enough for me to decide that was not the school for me. I love living at home and it was the best decision I could have made.

La Familia

I come from a crazy family and I love them all to death. I have four sisters, one full and three half. I'm the baby and wouldn't have it any other way.Since my sisters are so much older I also have a ton of nephews and nieces. It's hard to believe but I was actually an aunt before I was born. Crazy right?! Its safe to say they do not call me aunt Lo.

"I'm the baby! Gotta love me!"
Please tell me I'm not the only one who remembers this guy.


Fitness and Health

I am a huge baker and bit of a fitness addict. I'm always baking up some crazy concoction and my family gets mad because they say it makes them fat. More to love! I also cook a lot too. I love making delicious dishes for people and seeing their reaction, that is, if its not "holy shit this is nasty!" haha 9/10 times its good. I try to use all clean ingredients and whole foods. If you're wondering if I am like all the other fitness/health freak bloggers you are correct. I love oatmeal, over night oats, pumpkin, sweet potatoes, spinach, fruit, greek yogurt, avocado, eggs, protein pancakes, etc...Hey they are good and good for you! I actually eat so much pumpkin and sweet potato people ask me if I use self tanner because my hands are always orange...trust me I don't.



I belong to a great gym and I love working out. This year I created a body challenge. I have been addicted to cardio lately and with all this hype about how lifting is key, I decided to test it out. I am sick of being just "skinny" and am ready to be "toned". I started a 12- week plan two weeks ago and so far I love it! I'll explain later but plan on tracking my progress on the blog. Hello selfies.


Blog it out.

I decided to start a blog to hold myself accountable for my goals. This year I am going to turn my life around. I have gone through a lot in the past six years, ups and downs, that I may explain later. This blog is going to allow me to track my progress, share my passions, and allow me to express myself. I know, corny but 2013 is my year and I want to share my journey. I am going to use this to be as selfish and conceited as possible. (in the best way) Love your life and it will love you back.

I love this quote. It gives us the chance to start over and make the most of our time now.


2013 is my year to change. 13 is my lucky number and I truly believe that this is going to be an amazing year. It's going to lead me through experiences that will stay with me forever and help me find myself. Not that I was lost ;]

No comments:

Post a Comment